Monday, October 17, 2011

"Rush Hour"Final Sem

Recently same too...
just keep busy...
so less updated my blog n also my 365days of love journey~

About my daily activities,
guess u guys can updated at my FB...
Photo speak a thousand words for me...~

Recently feel that my life was suddenly fill with much LOVE bside busyness...XD
friendship is getting closer n deeper...
Understanding n being true means everythings in a friendship or a relationship~

I no need a perfect one,
cos i not perfect too...
sometime when we like a person or a friend...
I just like who she is or who he is...
I like d ori wan~

My daily schedule nowadays is busy for business,
treatment centre n also investment...
bside teaching...~

Monday-having class at nite
Thurs n Friday-having class at morning and teaching at noon.
Friday-Keyboard class at calvary music at noon too before teaching

Ya,
will start my basic keyboard class tis cumin friday...
my first class...
with florence chew as my "sifu"~XD
wish to learn music instrument for a long time acually...
especially piano~
till now i only noe how to play"london bridge is falling down"XD
remember till now since my childhood ~

So others time mostly around centre...
saturday is my off days...
sunday is church n family days~

So,
tis will be my cumin schedule
need to drop it down...
so tat i wun be clash @@""

22/10-Taekwondo Best buddy (Elyse n Pao Siong wedding)
5/11-Kukup trip with ONE KL (Not confirm yet)
11/11-A date with my best friends,Ye lin
12/11- a visitation from Genting buddy,Endy,come from KL to melaka
Disember -Bali achievement trip (not confirm yet) ,christmas season with best friend,Alice at KL
January-Plan to CNY at Taiping,Perak (Alice hometown)

Guys,
All d best for new sem...
i kinda worried acually...
this sem will be a tough sem for me~
GOD BLESS

1 comment:

Adrian said...

goodluck for your keyboard class...^^ wakaka..^^

TuneList - Make your site Live