Sunday, July 10, 2011

Momoko Birthday Surprise 2/7

Momoko is my best friend,
Alice,best friend~
I know her when we go to PD trip last time...~

She is a very nice person...~
Although we just know each other not more than one year...
but can feel tat she is very nice in taking care of friend...
U will feel comfortable n easy to get close with her...

This time will do the video for her birthday,
is bcos last time Alice birthday...
i do promise her tat i will do a video for her too^^
haha...
for sure i rmb...
n guess it was a great gift for her...
cos she do feel touch n cry out...~

Specially thanks to my best friend,
for help to collect all d video from her friends around...
n Alice is  cute...
she go n create a new gmail account specially for video collection...
Jenalice88@gmail.com...
nice name worXD...
n d password is creative one...
Just love it~

Anyway,
tis is d first time i appear in video...
n singing a short song...
seriously i poor in singing...
sorry if the last part of d video do make u guys feel uncomfortableXD....
anyway i just wish to bring out the msg "我不知道的事”^^
cos it is a surprise video...haha

Hope u guys enjoy d video....~

7 comments:

phoenixicav said...

Lovely~

【J】enniher 基恩 said...

haha...u ar more lovely than tis video^^cum cum..wait u here...til my hair white alrdy^^

Adrian said...

hahaha...xD macam nice o..=P

【J】enniher 基恩 said...

=.-....yameh...hmm....anyway thx worXD...haha

phoenixicav said...

Can't wait to see u!! Jenniher, im rotting now~~ When will u be free? I didn't skype with u le... hey, we do a sharing about what changes we see in each other when I come back ya.( actually, i see more changes in u rather than myself).

【J】enniher 基恩 said...

haha...u say wish to c me for long time alrdy...Xd...until my calendar finish koyak...XD...k..guess we will talk alot at mamak...^^..no lol...i'm still d small Jen u noe...nedd u to guide...but i am sure u change alot...especially d look...like "yang ren"...XD

phoenixicav said...

I really want to see u until u appear in my “dream" every day.U eat more la, fat also good, big also good as long as I look younger when I go out with u. Yang ren? That day an officer asked me "when are you going back to China?" oh gosh! and then when I passed through a shop, the salesman said :" calling back to China, Hong Kong, Taiwan..." Wah kao, it is only after i came to here, I realised how typical chinese look i have.

TuneList - Make your site Live