Wednesday, October 13, 2010

GOD IS LOVE









At Friday,
taking bus to KL CENTRAL with one of my friend...
Before depart...
feeling unwell...
i vomit four times...
at four different places...
the process is struggle...
but i still choose to go...

Our camp at Seremban...
KL CENTRAL is our gather point...

The camp located at The Farm Seremban...
near by Broga Hill...
but dun have chance to go Broga Hill...
bcome of timing problem...

The environment at The Farm is nice...
fresh air...
just like home stay...

In this camp...
experience much....
less activies...
more to praying...

Sister teach us how to pray...
There are a few type of praying...
next time share with u all again^^...
cos long explanation...

At one part of praying...
lead by a sister from Sabah...
I can experience God is talking to me through sister...
The sister has a special spirit...
She can connect with God...
She will says what Jesus has tell her...
She is great in recovery body n spirit...
Is hard to meet this sister...

I can't expect tat i can have a chance...
to have a meal with the sister at a table...
2gether with Tian Zhuan High Com...
Thx God for tat great opportunities...
Cos when trying to find a seat for my lunch...
sister has invited me to have a seat 2gether with her...
I'm glad to have a short chat with her...

In this journey,
I wish to thanks God...
for keeping me safe...

When depart to melaka at 10/10...
I reach Stadium Bukit Jalil at 5pm...
but i can't get an earlier ticket...
the earlier wan is Delima Bus...
6.30PM...

I wish to thanks God for saving my life...
thx for delay my time...
If not,
maybe i will meet an accident...
If i take 5pm bus...
tat time i should around that accident venue...
It killed 12 life...
tat time,
the roadside full of fresh blood...

Thx for trying to save me b4 i depart to d camp...
Everythings praise to god!!!
Although i reach melaka at 12.30am...
bcos of traffic jam...
If not,
I will not having a chance to speak here...

I woould like to thx someone there...
for fetching me...
n thx for d caring all d ways...
sorry if i make u worried...

Life is hard to expect...
Appreaciate each single days...
bcos it is a gift from God...

3 comments:

Adrian said...

you surprise me..you was just like a very good gal..you follow what jesus told you to do..spread the love around the world..everything you write everything you feel make me wan keep press"like" button..aww...you are just impressive..you just keep spread the good news of the lord and is an active church member..i already so long did not meet up those people in this world d..aww..thanks god..and 1more things you impress me is..you dare to response on vocation become a sister..i dont know why..inside of you i really have many things to learn from you..and you are the 1st people i salute..please dont panic..认识你真的是个幸福的事。。因为在你身上我看见耶稣。。我很希望我们可以常常交换心得和信德。。 耶稣是爱!!

Adrian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
【J】enniher 基恩 said...

Thx Adrian!!!All of us are children of God...haha...i am not perfect...but i am touched when u say...认识你真的是个幸福的事。。因为在你身上我看见耶稣...If everyone can know jesus more from me,it will be a great things...^^让我们一起生命影响生命。。。

TuneList - Make your site Live