Thursday, August 19, 2010

Who am I...

I am just a ordinary person...
what i am special...
is bcos i am children of God...

I no need to have many friends...
I just need good friends...

I do not make friends based on...
status...
financial...
appearance...
as long as she or he is good one...
n meaingful to me...

I am not materialistic ppl...
I no need branded stuff...
as long as i am comfortable with it...

I will not look down on a person...
no matter she is higher or lower education...
education status do not mean everythings...
cos i believe there is a hero lies in everyone...

So pls dun judge a person based on the cover...
sometime when a person look good,
but acually he is not...
People dun show their real self...

The more higher a person climb,
the more humble one need to be...

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live