Sunday, July 4, 2010

~体会。。。

Wednesday went to mmu cg,
it been long time i nvr join them for tat...
at kelvin n brian house...
cos meet brian n victor at mmu law food court tat day...
so we have a short chat...

they ask me go n take a look...
two funny guys...haha
especially brian...
so sorry 4 him...
put twice time aeroplane to him...
but this time i really make it...

at night,
we went dinner 2gether,
is raining day,
so we having meal at 633...
anyway have a nice sharing with them...
but...there is still a gap between us...
can't really be myself...
when they ask me why i nvr join them 4 a long time...
i really dunno how to give a feedback...
my feeling is hard to understand n explain...
anyway thx to brian for his understanding...

is ok,
if there is any missunderstanding...
or even nobody really understand me...
bcos i undestand it...
God i know...
He knows...

~Appreaciate each one of them...

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live