Monday, July 5, 2010

SQUASH

Thursday,
having squash training...
our coach is really taking serious for our improvement,
he is getting strict...

That day alomost everyone got scolded by him...
he teach us back hand technique...
a new technique for us...

Coach pass me the most expensive n powerful racket to me...
for me to train...
a RM800++ racket...
hopefully it will help me...
to make use of the racket...
but i play with terrible...
lost focus...

of cos got scolded after tat...
i noe he was worried about us...
cos practical text is getting near...
he hopes we can make it...
guess i really need to spend extra time for squash traning...
dun wish to make the coach disssapointed again..
sign up as squash club member...
to improve myself...

Keep Going!

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live