Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tired...studying@enjoying

Today,
went for youth service...
today service..
dunno why..
tears just keep dropping from my eye...
because of holy spirit and touching...
and because of the nice song too..
sing a few time today..
after crying,feel more tired..haha

acually i dun like to cry in front of people.
when i know i will start to drop my tears...
i will try to control it...
or just straightly go to wash room...
if i wish to cry,i wish to cry alone...

after service,
we went to MP and Newton to havin some meal..
cos got new member comin to join us today..
so we brings her go and jalan-jalan,cari makan...haha

Today,
i feel bit sorry for my best frien and form 5 buddy..
sorry for can't spend much time with u all...
since u all got one week holidays..
little dog,sorry for can't watch midnight show with u tmr...
thx for always understand me...
thx for being my best friend..

Tomorrow,Sunday,
after church,
will meet my brother...
he just back from johor this weekend...
yesterday,he just bought movie ticket for tomorrow..
singapore movie..
"scared until u laugh"..haha...
feel quite surprised..
my brother suddenly become so good..
maybe he is getting matured alrdy..know how to think...
this few days, got keep in touch with me...
asking me somethings..but feel quite happy when accept his call..

tmr,
will go out with my brother and my family for a movie n outing...
guess tmr no time for study again..haha...
go to town area again..

yesterday,
today,
and tmr..
keep go for outing...
nvr go n study..
i really bad..
sorry for myself..
haha

anyway,
now i going to take a short nap....
after that,
will take a look on my book...
will cheers up..!!!

5 comments:

Liong Shun Hsiang said...

. thanks for accompany my sis anyway...

Liong Shun Hsiang said...

keep it up... jia you.. remember to study before sleep... since like experiment says that studying before sleep can retain more than other time..

【J】enniher 基恩 said...

Haha..thx..for ur advise professor leong..n u ar mosr welcome..cos we are one "family"...haha

【J】enniher 基恩 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liong Shun Hsiang said...

o.. haha.. still a long way to become professor..

TuneList - Make your site Live