Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Unexpected

Today,
go to campus for a while to study...
cos at home can't really can focus..
too much attraction...

Go to mamak to havin some food...
then suddenly come an chinese old man to the shop..
sitting another table..
calling for a drink..
suddenly he chat with me from his table...

asking me what course i take and others...
advise me to study and plan well for future..
and i just keep eating there...
and listen wat he trying to say..
cos is stranger..
better be careful..

suddenly he shares with me his family..
he is 65 years old..
got 3 children..
they rent a room for him to stay..
at bukit baru....
but the children is not staying with him..
the old man can speak a very fluent english..
cos he is from st david school last time...

then he tells me that he lost the way...
just now plan to go bek bukit baru from central..
but take wrong bus...
then drop at bukit beruang...
so have a drink here...

from his conversation..
feels that he is a lonely old man...
that dun have family member around him..
so he feels bored to staying at home..
nothing to do..
so sometime will take bus and go around...

got some funny part..
he calls me dun talk to stranger....dangerous..
but he keeps talking with me..haha

when i want to take a leave after finish my meal...
he says he has not enough money to pay for the drink..
asking my help to pay for it..
cos he says he not enough money..
just buy a watch from central..
then later need to take bus go bek...
did not expect will lost d way...
the money he having now is just enough for him to take bus...

so i just answer ok..no problem..
cos that is nothing wrong with him...just help as i can..
then suddenly he tells me....
"girl,I am a christian"...
and i answer "I am a christian too"...
he says"Is nice to meet u,ya,what is your name?"
Jen....

his sharings remind me somethings..
dun leave your parents alone..
when they are old...
money is not everythings...
what they want is the care from their child..

his sharings let me think about the singapore movie..
Money not enough 2...
directed by Jack Neo..
somethings about family love...
he is a christian too...
in every movie he direct....
acually got a message there..
a moral value...
although some part of his movie..
is not nice to watch..

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live