Saturday, September 19, 2009

Form 5 buddy gathering..













Today,
all the form 5 buddy just came bek from U...
so we having a gathering...
is hard to gather all together..
we go satay celup..
and jetty gogo to sing k...till 2am...
feel abit sorry..
now i think my mmu buddy is busy study at home now..
but i still can come out to sing k...haha
honestly,i really haven prepare for comin final exam...

this sem,
my midterm result for two subject a bit bad for me....
a bit worried for me..
just wish that i can pass it on final...
for another 4 subject,
hope i can do it well...

Final,
total will take me 4 days..
2 paper per days for two days..
anyway i will try my best...
and pray for it...
so everyone jia you!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! jia you ji you in ur test!! all the best ya, will pray for u here!! at the mean time, take goof care ya, drink more water, don fall sick~

xuan

【J】enniher 基恩 said...

haha...thx xuan...have a great time with u today..ya..will try to take good care myself..u too..dun fall sick..cos tis few days keep raining..n u just get urself wet just now...haha..anyway take care there...guess can't meet u tmr...however meet u after ur holidays..^.~

TuneList - Make your site Live