Monday, August 24, 2009

Best Friends=2 soul in 1 body

yesterday,
after ptptn..
send my best friend to central..
bek to kl..to study..
cos wish to chat with her more..
although is just one hour...
recently quite busy,
so not much time spending wit my friend..

she shares with me her relationship..
between friendship n relationship..
she choose friendship..
can say she is so brave...
in making tis decision...

From this best friend..
get know another best friend is in stress n dilemma..
bcos of study..at kl also..
three of us like connection..
alwiz link 2gether..
feel quite worried about her..
but she msg me..
"i am not ok"but dun worry...
she alwiz like to keep inside d heart...
anyway i wish to tell u tat..
i will alwiz b here for u..
no matter wat happen..
u ar alwiz a winner in my heart..
forever more..
so cheers up!!!^.~

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live