Monday, August 24, 2009

Ptptn

Yesterday,sunday...
is hari bersama ptptn ..
at d early morning,
just found out tat got two part..saksi penjamin
mmu manager forget to sign it..
acually alrdy double check few day ago...
but nvr realise about tat..
is my careless..

heart start to worried..
cos tis small mistake..
will occur big problem..
but just keep telling myself..
be confident with god,
dun be afraid...
i know he will help me...

reach school...
luckily got pegawai can sign it..
just need to pay it..
quite expensive..
rm3 per cop..
guess he earn alot tat day..

get d number of 640..
wa..so long..
suddenly a friend approached me..
n pass a number to me..
3o6..
haha..thx lotz
wait till 4pm..
just reach my turn..
thx god,everythings just going smooth....

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live