Tuesday, February 3, 2009

MY FIRST CAKE^^22/1/09


This few day really dame busy,so 2day only make a post here.That day went to my friend house to learn how to bake cheese cake.At d early morning,i am late..i rush to her house n reach at 10am..acually promise to reach at 9am..n the PIG feel so worried n curious.thought tat i sesat jalan or wat..called me for many times..but i nvr answer,cos i put silent mode,4get to change it..keke..sorry ya..

Then,we go buy all d ingredient we need at carrefour.After tat,we go bek n do d cake.we bake one big cake n one small cake.This 2 cakes cost around RM40 for d ingredient.

Is quite fun learning to bake cake,cos i got a sifu to teach me n tis is my first time baking cake..hehe..n at last we bake a nice small cake n a horrible big cake...the big cake really look like gunung berapi..too big..until is hard to cook inside..just keep oven n oven..my sifu really put a hard work on it..finally.it look not relly nice..but i tell u the taste is really good...cheese cake with chocolate topping..haha..until my new family member...a dog..haha..also like to eat d cake..kaka..

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live