Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Date with My Best Friend 19/01/09


Yesterday nite having a date with my best friend,Ye Lin,a celebration 4 her 20th birthday.This year her birthday ,we just plan to have a small group,so we just call a few friends to join it.At last only 4 of us join it...Daryl,me,Ee Kiew n d "main character"..^^n daryl is our hero yesterday..cos he is d only guy..keke..we go to dream box at dataran pahlawan..sing k n having fun at there..we really do hav a great time yesterday..^^having buffet at there..just keep singing n eating..

on d half way,i go out to search 4 a cake..n is really hard to get a cake at dp n mp..only secret recipe..so at last i decide to buy Jacob donut..cos wish to make it more special..so i get 4 donut..for each of us..then buy candle...

This year really dunno wat to buy for my best friend gift..so at last i decide to buy a watch..i buy 2 watch wit same style but different colour...one 4 me n one 4 her.. acually it has a meaning on it..

Watch represent our friendship,
keep growing from d beginning till end..
JUST LIKE THE WATCH,
KEEP GOING EVERY MINUTE,EVERY SECOND...
when our friendship disconnect,
we must put afford to keep it connect..
JUST LIKE THE WATCH,
WHEN IT STOP MOVING,
WE MUST PUT BATTERY TO LET IT CONNECT..
when our friendship facing any problem,
we must search 4 d reason n cure it..
JUST LIKE THE WATCH,
WHEN IT SPOILT,
WE MUST TRY TO LOOK FOR THE PROBLEM N REPAIR IT...

When wearing a watch,
at least u noe tat..
they is a friend who will alwiz there 4 u...
anytime..anywhere..
sharing tears n happiness 2gether..
n tat is ur true n sincere best friend...

same to Nee too..
I will alwiz be there for u..
do share with me..
if got any problem..
dun scared that it make me worried..
dun scared that u steal my time..
sharing keep me from wondering..haha

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live