Tuesday, February 3, 2009

MY 20TH BIRTHDAY 26/01/09

This year my birthday is quite special.. cos fall on the first day of chinese new year..hehe..can get double angpau.Already getting old,cos the age alrdy 2?!!!!!=.=This time quite surprise acually..tat day two of my best friend,Ye Lin n Nee come over my house n give surprise to me at d early morning,around 1.15am like that..is counted as 26 alrdy...so both of them is my first guest on tis CNY.Truly to say tat i really get shocked..cos is really unexpected..but i really can feel their sincerity n really get touching by them.Tat day is really hard to get a cake,cos is CNY.I noe they go around 7-11 just to get a cake 4 me..although at last they can't get a cake..but i really feel happy..after that,we hav a short chat at my home.Then around 2 smth,we go to mamak near my house there to havin supper n hav a chat.On d half way.we invite some of our buddy to join us for d supper..n the most surprising is all d buddy wear d same colour shirt..Red shirt..really look 'ONG'!!!haha..tat day,we havin a long chat until 6 smth..really crazy,haha..but we do have fun n hav a nice chat..

Acually i nvr expect any gift on my birthday,just wish to receive a simple wishes..a wishes means everythings..but i do appreaciate all d "heart gift" from all my friends n family...thx guys..

hmm...this year receive a healthy gift from my best friend ,an aroma therapy..haha..cos she hop tat i will hav a good sleep every nite..cos i alwiz sleep late...N i also receive an eye serum from my 5SN best girl team..kaka..cos they noe i alwiz sleep late..n my eye will look like@@.. panda bear..kaka..ya..this things really useful...with this serum..i can alwiz sleep late already..haha...a great gift..^^

AND i wish to thx to my friend from kl..Endy..thx for coming to melaka to visit me on tis CNY..although tat day he got working but still rush to melaka n meet up with me.. Thx 4 celebrate birthday wit me n d nice secret recipe chocolate cake..really appreaciate..thx guy

And of cos thx to mmu cellgroup...haha..thx 4 d nice gathering..thx to my best sis in christ..Shu yi..thx 4 arrange d outing n also d gift..although tat day my birthday is alrdy pass..but thx 4 d surprising birthday song from all d members..really appreaciate!!!^^

oh yup,thx to Meng for d surprising gift..can't expect u will remember it..will take good care d gift..thx a lot..

n thx to my friend Elyse..for d nice red shirt..haha..really look so nice n look so "ONG"..haha..thx gal

n the most important is..thx for all d wishing..really really appreaciate..although is just a msg..but it really make me feel so warm when receive it...thx guys..^.~

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live