Monday, February 16, 2009

THE RAIN AWAKE ME

Last week,things not really going smmoth...there is many things i lost in a month...just found out tat i lost my home key,i lost my friend pendrive,n the most important things is i lost my spm slip n my sijil spm....i also not sure when i lost it n how i lost it..maybe i put sumwhere else..but i 4get about it..i am kind of blur n careless sumtime...it really make me feel quite moody n kind of little bit stress tat day...n sumtime i will feel myself is quite useless..kind of small things..but can't really doing well..now i just lost something..but hopefully tat i wun lost myself one days.....

Tat day having a heavy rain outside my house.. i go out n help to take off all d clothes..at last my whole body is getting wet..but thx god...the rain awake me..n it give me hope....

Just found out tat lost a sijil spm hav to go police station n make a report..look quite serious..haha..but i haven done it yet..quite nervous acually..cos need to go police station..to make tis kind of report=.=..but i will do it by 2days...so pls dun lost it...cos it really not easy to settle..

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live