Saturday, April 23, 2011

Candle LIGHT...~

2days is GOOD FRIDAY...
a GOOD days for u n me...

As usual,
I went  to St Peter Church...
A church which bring me up...
from child till i am an adult now...

2day evening go n light up the candle...
at nite...
we hold a candle in our hand...
n walk out from cburch...
for a round...

The road around hotel renaisance is block...
for one hour...
Guess this is d first time...
We walk out from church...
n d road is block bcos of our God...
A day he sacrifice his life for us...

Photo without edited....The candle light on  my hand...that inflamed my heart~

What touch me most...
is when i share my candle light with others...
light up their candle....
a simple action...
with a simple touch....
a simple love in my heart....~

Just like God lighten up our life...
when we feel  there is no hope...
when we feel it is dark...
God is d LIGHT~

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live