Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bookmark Design

Yesterday morning finally completed my bookmark design....
hmm...
use around one day to complete it...
I feel i am not doing my best for it...
cos timing...
no much time to edit..

But my friend was very satisfied n happy for it...
Deacan Adrian was feel tat it look nice...
so they decide to printed it out...
it will be distribute to Johor n melacan youth...
Thanks God for tat...
tat is what i can do for God...
although my time is pack sumtime...
but it worth...








I must stop to give my own reason ...
to keep going in many things...
is time to wake up...
to be more hardworking...
n responsible...
in everythings...
acually i noe i am not doing my best yet...

Is not d time to rest yet...
no more time to rest...
Stress...
i must learn to cope it...
cos it is d only way to grow...

Jen,
dun be afraid,
God is there for u...~
for HE is d one who strengthen u...!

Today i just realise...
everyone around me...
is putting high expectation on me...
i can't lose myself...
i can't make them down...

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live