Wednesday, April 13, 2011

365days-Days 29 till 42

hmm...
this moment quite stress n time bit pack for this month...
gonna rush my FYP...
after 25 should be better...
so guess after 25 i will update my blog again...

what i had done?
can't really rmb...
next time must take a note...

~A friend from Kl give me a call...
n cry inside my phone...
i comfort him for half an hour...


~deliver sushi n a packet of milk for my best friend...
who haven taken her dinner...
n need to work over time on her birthday....

~Be a listener to my friends at wing cafe SS2 kl after lunch...

~Preparation for prayer for japan,speech,doing slide,video,buying stuff,
decoration although is tired...a love n appreaciation to them....

~Give a ride to cdf member n one of their mum to prayer for japan at air salak church...
my car is full..n of cos full of blessing wit God...

~Treat my machi a lunch at dynasty cafe cheng...
(last month n tis month almost go there more than 10 times wit different group@.@)anyway i like tat place)

~organised april fool n april birthday celebration for CDF member...
an appreaciation n love to them(we do enjoy tat nite)

~help to design bookmark for my friends,
who currently person in charge for malacan n johor youth ministry...
a love to god n youth...

~give a cheers for my friend who havin exam

Blessing from God...

+My best friend,Alice,pass me a bottle of mineral water...
n treat me breakfast b4 i depart to melaka...(nice moment with her)

+My machi treat me Mentos mint(My favourite sweet)


+One of CDF member give  me a portrait of Jesus as a gift...
this is the look of Jesus when i first meet him in my reality dream
(He noe i like d portrait, a gift for my cumin bedroom,
cos i will move up to second floor soon after painting.)

3 comments:

phoenixicav said...

for the last part, really? unbelievable

【J】enniher 基恩 said...

ya...is true...share in my blog before too...is real...long hair,brown yellow like tat...white clothes...white look...look tired n thin...n sit in front me praying,just like tis~

phoenixicav said...

maybe he is 耍酷-ing?! hope everything will become better.

TuneList - Make your site Live