Monday, March 21, 2011

Can i LET GO...


Just now view my friend blog...
i am truly surprised with her new post...
the word let go...
is the post tat i wish to write today...

try to be...
anythings tat i had lost...
i wan myself bek....

I really feel tired sumtime...
I really wish to let go...
Can i?
I hope i wun...
but pls forgive me...
If i really decide to put off...

I no need any high position...
I no need any high status....
I no need any confirmation...
I am really willing to let go any status n position...
I no need all this...
Anyone,
can alwiz take it...

Dun put any high expectation on me...
i am human...
just like who u are...
I'm a simple one...

I'm not a perfectionist...
but i will try my best in everythings....
I am learning...
n i am growing too...

This moment....
i really tired wit all this...
can i just let go...

tightly and hurt yourself badly with the thorns on it...
as it's not God's will...



2 comments:

Adrian said...

ASk god deep inside heart..meditate and ask..what should i do right now..and how..pray with faith and trust your feeling..you will get it right..^^

Albert Lim said...

gambateh! Don't give yourself too much pressure!

TuneList - Make your site Live