Monday, March 21, 2011

365 days of LOVE~Days 15 till 28

Oops...is only 20++....
written wrong on an envelope alrdy=.=...XD
blur again~

wow...
guess wat i did...
hmm....

~Tat day go n servis d car...
meet the car servis owner mum....
a grandma....
suddenly chat with me about religion....
she say she is a buddhist...
got ppl ask her to believe in Jesus...
but she refused...

she say tat....
she scared if one day kena"dirty"thIngs...
christian cannot help...
But buddhist very easy...
give money and 八字...
then the sami will pray for u..
everythings will be find...

of cos i do explain to her....
acually christian just need to pray it...
n d prayer is alrdy enough strong...
i noe few father tat good in tis..
n i got a portugis language prayer...
tat strong in tis~
anyone need it...
can let me noe^^
at last the grandma understand bout this...~
anyway we hav a good chat...

~Having photo shooting with church members n friends,
to spread the good news...

~Treat my friend a dinner at mmu corner
b4 japanese drama training...

~Share with two of my friend...
regarding FYP tips that i gain in a special lecture...

~Pray heartly for my friends n people who are in need....

~Be a good listener to my friends n cheers them up...

~Accidentally share about God love and own testimony with japanese drama commitee...
when we having preparation at nite on friday....

~Treat my activity division head a cup of chocolate blended who busy there....
after having lunch wit others drama member at Dynasty Cafe...

~Give best wishes for my friend who havin exam...

~Invite my Utem friends and my mum to Japanase Culture Nite....
for God say "wat u give is wat u receive"...
i wish to add that "what i have is wat i share^^...
God blessing for tat~

~Pray for JCN event on that day

+GOD BLESSING in return....

~Activity Head treat all of us a Sundae Cone after d JCN event...^^

~Get a best result ever for my last sem with God blessing n others praying...^^

~JCN event successfully ending with praising from Japanese advisor...^^

~My church member,also my senior,send me their FYP copy as a reference for me...^^

~Havin a good FYP supervisor...^^

~Praise from  church members n others friends for d amazing shooting outcomes....thanks God for sending nice models n Pro photographers^^

~This is my second report card,
my teacher say i alrdy more than enoughXD...
but anyway i still need to improve n learn from her...^.~
She is awesome=)
TuneList - Make your site Live