Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Time

Time is getting pack...
Every second my brain is working n thinking...
Fruitful days...
let me keep asking myself countless of question...

Today my machi asking me...
why keep myself busy all d time...
why taking part in so many camp...

n i answer him serve as i can...
what i get...
is what i give...
He start to understand my God...
n i am grateful that he agree with wat i share...

This coming 26-28 Nov, away
will go to Majodi Centre,Plentong Johor...
is a calling from god...
just can't escape it...

acually at first nvr plan to go...
cos that period might busy...
but just can't run it away...

First calling,
my friend ask me join through FB,

Second calling,
another friend pass me d form...
n calling me up twice...
ask me to free the time n join...

Third calling,
My aunty suddenly come to my home...
n bring the form along...
n she tells me acually she never plan to come n meet me...
all is unplan...

At last,
i sign up n join it...
i noe there must b a purpose...
this camp is open to all...
few years once...

29 Nov is my Midterm exam...
guess i need to prepare earlier...

2-5December...
is another church camp...
for form 4 n 5...
n i help out in photographer...
with my 'KAI ZAI'...
great to have this opportunity...
my first time...

5 December night,
need to attend one com,
grand dinner at Sunway Resort Hotel KL...
one com will launch e-merchant on tat day...
company that i join last time with my friend...
for high-tech wellness...

Japanese Culture Night...
is going to have meeting soon...
i only join one event in one years...

This time is different,
is big responsibility...
will assist my Jcn Buddy in activity flow...
they want to create somethings new...

This time...
all d high com...
is last time drama buddy...
is great to join with them again...
so we will started to having meeting n planning...

Praise to God in every single days...
No matter how life would be...
Provide me more strength in overcome all difficulty...
May god blessing be upon u too~

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live