Friday, October 22, 2010

MISSION SEM

Last sem result still haven came out...
dunno whether tmr will get d result or not...
Hopefully there is a improvement...
n my goal for last sem can be achieved...

This sem taking 7 subject...
guess is a super busy sem...
All d subject is tough...
many assignment n presentation...

Anyway i will try my best...
score this sem with flying colour...
First class is my target...3.67CGPA...
Not easy...
but it doesn't mean impossible...
I dun wish to compare with anyone...
i just wish to win bek myself...

This sem i have been loss weight...
3kg of my weight is gone...
i am not trying to keep fit...
but guess i need to take care my meal alrdy...

1.MALAYSIAN ECONOMY
2.MARKETING AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
3.PROMOTIONAL MARKETING
4.STRATEGIC MARKETING
5.BUSINESS TO BUSINESS MARKETING
6.QUALITY AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
7.MANAGEMENT OF STRATEGY

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live