Monday, September 13, 2010

CHOICE

This year,
God keep giving me test...
that is a broken heart,tears n happiness along this journey...

At January,
God ask me...
between 《自我探索〉〉camp...
and mmu family penang trip...
wat will u choose???
The date is totally same n crash...
At last i choose God...
although my mmu family kinda disappointed...

But i never regret with my choice that i had made...
the camp open my eye n heart...
after camp...
CDF is build...

At April...
another test coming...
between power youth and CDF...
Where will u choose...???
I dun have much time to think...
I just have few minutes...
This was so struggle...

At power youth...
It was 2 years journey...
of cos deep relationship had been build...
if can...
i dun wish to make this choice...
At last,i choose CDF...
My heart is broken that day...

I clearly noe there is a mission...
God want me to be there...
I had been choosen by him...
Although there is tears n broken heart...
it can't compare with wat God had sacrifice 4 me...
But i really wish to thx Calvary Asembly Life Church...
For building me up...
There was so much memory at there...

At September,
again another question...
attend election meeting...
or meet my Best Friend at Kl...
At last choose to attend d meeting...
N i had been voted as CDF president...
Is really out of my expectation...

Now another question came out...
attend One Community Camp or "God is Love camp" at Seremban...
This church camp is open to all mandarin university students...
Catholic n Non-Catholic...
The one camp is compulsary 4 each member to attend...
if i can't attend,
they need to change d date to suit all of us...
anyway there is a answer in my heart...

Today will be a brand new days...~

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live