Saturday, July 31, 2010

Life sharing~

wow...
this week is crazy...
can say almost everyday not enough time to sleep...

Just settle 2 assignment today...
later still got one assignment need to do...
and after tis presentation slide...
then need to find info for camp...
Study squash midterm test for next week...
all by this week need to be done...

My body is tired...
is not that sleep can cure everythings...
anyway i am not regret...^^
I like busy lifestyle...~

This week go for gym training...
squash practise...
camp meeting...
assignment meeting...
company interview...
n most of my time spend in front of PC...
My friend is right...
got internet connection...
that mean no sleeping time...Haha

See when,
I wish to go A Famosa n red house to take a walk...
yes,go alone...
i used to do tat...
to relax myself...

Last time when my mood is down...
i used to go there to take a walk in the morning or evening...
go to make a wish there...(most of time the wish will become true)
see people drawing...
see people singing...
see the scenery...
eat cendol...
it make me discover more about life...

Some people will feel it very boring...
but i just like it...~

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live