Sunday, April 4, 2010

Is Alice Birthday !!!



♥ It's always a treat to
♥ wish Happy Birthday to
♥ someone so sweet.

My heart for you will never break.
My smile for you will never fade.
And of cos our friendship will keep growing old...!!!

Happy Birthday my dearest and sweetest,
not a day goes by when I do not think of you
and how empty my life would be if you were not here.

With each year I'll love you more.
Remember that your best years are still ahead of you
and I'll be there for every up down and in between.

Because u are such a special gift for me...^.~

Although I can't wishyou a happy birthday in person;
I will spend thewhole day with happythoughts of you.

If you're alone,
I'll be your shadow.
If youwant to cry,
I'll be your shoulder.
If you want a hug,
I'll be your pillow.
If you need to be happy,
I'll be your smile.
But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEST
FRIEND!!!^.~

A Gift Special Dedicated to My Best Friend, Alice...~

♥ Ice-cube is the promising...
♥ The rice give u hope in the darkness...bcos it will growing in the dark...
♥ The smiley face make u stay happy everyday...

HAVE A Blessed Birthday!!! Keep HAPI ALWIz there^.~ ♥ alwizzzZzzz....~

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live