Monday, February 1, 2010

My Purpose is to Love...


31/1/2010
Today,
'kai zai' say i look different...
look like bcome another person...
he is not the first one to say tat...

hmm...
dunno wat to say...
dun worry about me...
i am ok...
maybe this month bit tired...
busy...n maybe bit stress...
everythings will be going find...

I feel like start to lost myself...
what i am doing now...
who i am...

Everytime,
i will look seriously on a things...
i really do care what people think about me...
I will try my best to pleased everyone...
even sometime i know it is stupid to do so...
but sometime we can't alwiz think about our own self...
we need to think for others too...

Sometime i will keep asking myself...
why?what?who?
n the answer is... my purpose is to Love...
i am learning to say "why not me"...
instead of "why is me"...

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live