Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I am trying my best...

Yesterday having drama training like usual...
but yesterday is kinda of stress...
but yesterday at least we alrdy complete all the drama scene...
now just left sound effect n some timing movement...
Yesterday acting part is the most difficult for me...
wish i need to act angry...
crying n shouting....
the scene need to make myself emo abit b4 start to act on it...
at last i am satisfied tat i make it...
without feeling any shy or embrassing...
tears is really drop from my eye in d crying part...
just try push myself to cry on it...
the last part really need to try hard...
bcos it is everythings for the drama...
the feeling...
now is not a time for me to feel happy for it...
bcos the real one is coming soon...
i hope everythings will going smooth...
n hope that my sound will not getting bad...

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live