Monday, January 11, 2010

A Little Sharing

That day just bek from Johor...
Msn with my mmu family,Rabbit,for awile...
They just bek from penang one day earlier than me...
They alrdy start to plan the second trip...to Johor...
Rabbit @ Jessy hometown...
so fast...i really get shocked..haha
cos Rabbit say inform @ booke me first...
cos they say i always look busy...
They are so cute...
but date haven confirm yet...

Yesterday chat with my frien for awhile at msn...
it been a long time we nvr chat with each others...
cos she is busy with her study at UM...taking medic...
around one year we nvr keep in touch..
cos i lost her number...
n she dun hav my new number...
Last time we do alwiz give support to each others...
still remember that is a moment she is so down..
bcos of some incident...
at night,she will gives me a call..
she cry inside d phone...
cos she can't falls asleep in darkness...
she feel scared...
i can't meet her,cos her hometown is not melaka...
n i try to comfort her on tat period of moment...
tat period,i alwiz worried about her...
i try to care her more...
n thx god...
from that moment,we bcome a close friend...
yesterday i feel touching...
when she thx me for always be there for her...
tat momnet when she feels hopeless n fell in darkness
support n accompany her all the way....
she need my support...
i wish to thx god for strengthen her...
This weekend maybe will meet up with her n my best frien at kl...
hopefully eveythings will going great...

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live