Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Little Sharing

Yesterday,i can't fall asleep...
after online,acually is quite tired...
but need to go n pack my things...
cos haven packing my stuff yet..
7days camp...
quite long...
lots of clothes to brings..
but acually i really can't wait to discover this camp..

Yesterday sleep at 3 somethings...
2day wake up at 6 somethings..
cos got somethings to do...
just now stop by terence shop...
to pass him shu yin birthday gift...
n "da bao"nasi lemak for my family too...
The gift is share by mmu family...
n the gift is choose by me..
haha..i am sure she will like it...
terence family was so friendly...
they are so happy when i go to their shop...
His big sis wish me happy new year n make a cup of hot milo for me...
n his dad asking me why i did not join them for the trip...
before left,i wish them happy new year..like chinese new year alrdy...haha
n his mum call me to come again...
next time,i really dun dare to go again..haha...

Today,they will depart to penang at 10.30am...
n i will depart to johor at 11.30am...
Wish them have a happy holidays...
n wish some of u happy studying...
n some of u happy holidays too^.~...
gonna go now...depart soon..

1 comment:

Liong Shun Hsiang said...

scarry.. hehe (oh ya.. i hav experience this b4..)

TuneList - Make your site Live