Monday, August 10, 2009

My first step-An Honest Sharing

I am not a good person as u know me now....
I have my good and bad...
I hope i can be the real of myself in front of people....
No need to hide another part of me...
Sometime i will feel myself is fact....

Is not easy for me to share inner of myself...
Most of my inner things will keep inside a place called secret....
Is not that i don't wish to share...
but is kind of hard for me to share..

Currently what am i doing???
Nowadays quite busy..
hmm..beside study,
i got work as kumon education centre tutor
and as a chinese basic language home tutor..
weekend sometime will accept some job for sampling project or event...

Currently quite busy,
because everythings come in one shoot..
job prospect getting wide...
study getting tough...
assignment is keep going on.....
and exam is getting challenging....
So as my rest time is getting less...

why i want to work beside study??
because working can get extra income....
can learn somethings new and get experience...
and i feel that i alrdy growing up,
can't always depend on parent...
is time for me to be independent....
and most important is ..you enjoy the process..
when you do somethings you like...u will find happiness satisfaction...

I like a busy lifestyle...
so that my time can use in useful and meaningful way...

Recently because busy with jobs and others,
and i not really spend time with god and pray.....
feel sorry with it...
But i feel proud to have a God who always understand me.....

I have a mission that i haven't done...
A mission for god purpose...
A mission to complete...
Jesus keep remind me about this...
A calling to following....

with others,you can find happiness...
but with god,you can find joy....

5 comments:

Liong Shun Hsiang said...

That is good for you simpily have the purpose to live.. a purpose to life.. but there is sometime it is hard to satisfy every one of them.. to serve God and to serve the community , earn money for your family etc. And surely god will guide your way..remember to study hard for the degree... pray n read bible..(maybe i want to learn some chinese..haha nvm.)

Jenniher said...

ya,u ar rite,tat it is not easy to satisfy everyone need..but wat we can do is just do our part n try our best as we can...life is hard,but we still need to keep going n growing..hope u can do it too!!!haha..acually i not really gud in chinese,just keep improving my chinese while teaching..hehe..anyway i like language..maybe we can share n learn some chinese word when hav a free time..anyway thx n god bless

Lydia Koh(◕‿◕✿) said...

When u honour God, God will honour u too..keep trusting and have faith in God!! God never said the journey will be easy, but he promise tat the arrival will be worthwhile..jiayou!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
【J】enniher 基恩 said...

haha..sorry..i just saw this comment....k..will jia you!!!thx..u too...jia you!^^god will lead u to d true path...

TuneList - Make your site Live