Friday, August 14, 2009

Complicated...

Today having a drink with my friend..
just to discuss n havin a short meeting for formal things...
now we are still a good friend...
he suddenly apologise to me...
for what he had been before...
and thx me for making him growing up...
can think openly n wisely in some matter....
i am quite shock acually...
but thx god...
he really look different now....

Recently i got a brother in christ..
who really care about me...
he take care of me just like his sister...
that day he share with me that he saw n feels somethings about me..
in his prayed..
i am quite shock and surprise...
when he can really analysis me....
he said is a gift from god to him...

2day,he brings his homemade salad for me to taste..
meet me just wish to pass d salad to me...
can't denied that he is really a good chef...
feel happy to have a good "brother"like him....
but bside the happiness....
i feel worried...

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live