Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Count down ^^refill coke again....mizz my 5SN..








2day is 1/12...hmm...another 3days will b the end of stpm....alrdy one month i nvr meet my best friend..little dog..haha..cos dun wish to steal her time in tis moment... b4 tis i will b d one to sms her sumtime to keep in touch..but bcos i noe she is taking stpm now..so if nothing important..i will nvr sms her..but tis few day she is d one who sms me first..haha..kind of funny...cos b4 tis if i nvr sms her,then she wil nvr sms me...talk about her,acually a few month b4 tis ..dunno why,when we havin gathering..feel like got distance between us..both of us just keep silent..just chat wit others..maybe tat time both of us also quite busy..less sms n keep in touch wit each other around 1 month..so dunno wat happen around us...look like our friendship started to getting far away...but everytime when i feel it,then i will try to getting closer again to my friend...start to chat again..n sms my friend..cos i dun wish to lost my friend...especially a 7 years best friend which go through hard n rough time..n my action work..we keep in touch again like b4..sharing tears n happiness...^^our friendship is getting closer n closer since we go through many things....can't wait to meet all my" 5sn n 5si family member "haha....we just like one happy family..loving n caring each other...hope it will last 4ever...although sumtime we will havin sum conflict...but wat special wit 5sn n 5si are we alwiz try to apologize n 4give each other...no matter wat..tat is why our friendship are lasting till now....love one another as u love urself..4ive each other as people 4give u...

Can't wait to meet my best friend...Nee n Li Ying too...mizz them dame much....^^hope this coming gathering....Hui Ming n Emelia can join us too....

1 comment:

E-ME-MAI said...

Thanks for still remember me,haha
nice to meet you at Jusco
can i have summmore hot(cold) chocolate milk?
XD ^^

TuneList - Make your site Live