Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Beginning of me...

Today 1/11/08,suddenlly feel want to clean up my home cupboard.when i open it,n i saw all my medal n trophy.Got a trophy i hold it on my hand for a long time..keep looking on it..tat is my first trophy..a trophy tat i get when i standard 5,cos tat is d first time i get number 1 in class.it make me think back my primary memory....n tears started keep rounding inside my eye..primary is unforgettable moment 4 me..too many good n bad memory...stealing,fighting,talkative,exam cheating,joining gangsterlism,playing rubber n stick..all i done b4 at school when primary....quite tomboy acualy when i primary...of cos i done good things also..haha..stil remember i like to buy junk food instead of healthy food..so when i standard 2 i think,i get high fever..104 celcius..dame hot..n my uncle is a doctor,he writes a letter n sent me to hospital melaka..n i stay at there for a few days..one day,when i sleeping on d bed,my mum was not around tat time..a few of indian girl stand in front of my bed,they trying to discuss something..maybe is nurse or doctor..n suddenly they took a pail of water n pour on my body..realy crazy...my shirt n my bed was wet..i feel so cool tat time,n the fan was on the top of my body..my teeth n my body just kept "menggigil"...maybe they trying to save me..the next day,my temperature cool down little bit..n another day my mum brought me to a room without told me anything..a group of nurse trying to inject me..i think they inject me around 8 times to get sum blood from my body..for blood test i think..realy scary n i just keep shouting n crying tat time..haha..but wat open my eye in tat youngest age is they are sum ppl tat pity than me ,they just lay on d bed for their whole day without any movement,most ar malay n sum indian..n i realise tat how lucky i am acualy..so tat time i start to appreaciate my life..so tat is part of my sharing.Now talk about the trophy bek,it is a teacher who burn my spirit out,i started to change myself n study hard..she is my chinese teacher,Zhen Ya He,alrdy 7 years..but i stil remember her name..cos she means a lot to me..long story..but she is d one who cheers me up..n i feel happy tat at last i nvr dissapointed her n make her proud wit me..realy thx to her...Alrdy 7 years i nvr step to my primary school,Pay Fong 2,really miss it..maybe one day i will go bek n visit all my teacher there..wish tat she stil there...

1 comment:

Liong Shun Hsiang said...

very good... i have my life seem like tat also... but it remains in memory..

TuneList - Make your site Live