Sunday, February 3, 2013

Go the distance



Nowadays many of our friends start busy with their own life~
everyonne is starting to search for their path,
some searching for job,
some searhcing for their life partner.

For job n future,
many of us doubt about wat job i can do, how will be my future?
anyway just keep going,
dun let time limit u n change ur Principe ~

cos all this things can't rush~
if u rush,
u will lost~

When i enter bank,
i go through stress...
worried...
fears...
n lost focus...

i got my extension on end of SEP...
my performance haven meet the management requirement...
i only achieve around 38% tat moment.
but they required 50%~

so my branch manager choose to support n extend me...
tat is only 3 month time for me to chase my performance.
he believe i can do better~
i do think about resign or change job~
but customer trust n branch manager support keep me change my mind~

at tat moment my faith to GOD play an important role.
I know GOD give me a big test.
He wan me to grow up at here,
not ask me to leave.

At decemember, i achieve 90++%...
n my appraisal from unacceptable become outstanding~
Praise GOD for tat!

so nothing come easily,
just keep going is the best wat we can do,
growing is wat we need,
dun let environment influence u,
u are the one who can make a change~

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live