Saturday, March 31, 2012

Relationship

Yesterday havin lunch with my friend,
been a long time never really have meal n chat with her~
She asks me few question tat bit hard for me to answer...
but i clearly understand that she really appreaciate our friendship...
n of cos i do appreaciate too...
i'm sorry if i do make u sad in past time...~
tat is why i write this post in english...
hahaxD
hope u able read this~

Last week,
a malay friend told me that,
is amazing to meet me,
cos through me,
he feel the word LOVE...
not only friendship but also GOD LOVE...
although different religion,
but we do alwiz share about religion life...
i'm great GOD show him LOVE n the way...
He is touch by my blog song sharing "SENTUH HATIKU"...
one of my favourite song too....~

This post dun wish to write much,
just wish to say that 
GOD is good,
HE always there...
in good times and bad times....

I truly appreaciate our friendship,
sometime,
some friends might feel that i lost focus on them...
Pls let me know if u do feel that...xD
dun worry,
U guys can alwiz find me for a chat too...^.~

GOD LOVE YOU,
me too...



No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live