Friday, March 2, 2012

Face my Future hand in hand with YOU



Been long time never update my blog,
this month be a challenging month for me...

After exam,
when to genting with church member,
and second day take bus to cameron n meet my mmu family n buddy...
cos two trip crash in the same time...~
Monday to genting...
Tuesday to Wednesday at Cameron and KL...
Nice trip!

This month i receive fews interview invitation,
cos i do my resume at jobstreet,
n apply few companies,
but i never expect all the companies will give me a call,
i thought maybe part of my choice can go through it,
anyway thanks GOD for HIS blessings~

28/2-First round at Melaka Raya (event sales executive)
1/3-second round...(Success but i never accept it cos of the paid n benefit)

2/3-Taman Tasik Utama (Job based at Bangsar KL)-(Retail Executive)
This job is not apply myself,but the company recruit me.
more to organic foods~
Got quite good pay n job opportunity,
cos is management role level,
but need manage n train up staff,stock and customers.....
is challenging n for sure stress~
(considering)
Monday they will give a call~

3/3-The Mines Seri Kembangan Selangor (Retail management trainee and assistant manager)
This job scope quite similar with above one,
more to large IT stuff n online shopping~
but if get choosen,
need go Singapore to training and work for one year...
then back to Malaysia branch after one year...
this job provide a high salary n wide job opportunity...~
(This job if i get the offer,then i will go for it)
lets GOD plan for TMR~

6/3-Public Bank at Menara Public Ampang (Sales Executive)
This job is what i aiming too,
but i know the interview will be tough,
n might have many candidates,
anyway will do my best~

It look like higher chances for me to leave Melaka...
Feeling dunno how to express now,
Not confirm for the final decision,
based on coming 2 interview~

but for sure coming days not going to be easy...
Two interviewer asking me same question,
will u able to accept challenge?
with GOD everythings is possible,
but really need to go through it...~

Thanks to my best friend Alice in this too,
she gives alot of sharing,advice n courage for me...
I am great to have her with me~

Thanks guys for all the prayer,wishes n blessing too <3

Everythings is in YOUR hand,
I know HE will choose the best for me...~

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live