Thursday, February 2, 2012

LOVE LIFE


Hmm,
recently
just keep thinking wat i wanna be???
what my life would be???
i guess u guys should be same with me....

sometime i guess,
i make somethings too complicated....
acually is easy,
graduate,
just find a good job that u got passion with....~

But sometime,
we used to think too much,
maybe we just wish to have a better life,
we just dun wish to make a mistake in our life...

A degree holder,
does not mean i must work in a big company...
i must let everyone know me....
i must have high salary compare to others...
sometime it will make us feel LOST...

Just be who u are,
who u wanna be...
what u wish to be...
the most important u enjoy the process,
n the paid can make a living for ur life....~

Life is short,
now i'm 23,
i often ask myself,
how many 20 years can i have???
I just wish i'm not wasting my life in this earth,
work for a living...
i just hope the living do work for me...

LOVE LIFE,
do what you LOVE,
LIFE is all about LOVE~

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live