Friday, March 11, 2011

My PromiseTo God....

This few days,
alot of challenges coming...
one shot...
n another shot...

This moment...
i just need to be still n strong...
there is alwiz a good n bad times...

Today d heart is getting injured...
but i noe it will recover soon...
It awake me someThings....
The word "Be true"...

Many ppl around me look like not really doing good...
somethings happen in their life....
sadness is what i feel this moment of times...
I wish to make a prayer...
but dunno how should i pray...

I open the bible,
and God show me this...
“救援之恩完全属于上主,
愿你的百姓受袮的降福!" (咏3:9)
This is the word of the Lord...

4 comments:

phoenixicav said...

求主聆听我每一个心跳,那是我最虔诚最渴慕的祈祷。。。。你能这样祈祷着。 主只是稍微安静下来,但他还是与你同在。

fuyonglee said...

Hey...
Dropping by again to say hi...
(jus drop by to listen to ur songs.. where were the last fews chinese christian songs u used to hv?)

【J】enniher 基恩 said...

~Thanks Veron!!!^^tat wan is my favourite song too^^...No worried...I noe god alwiz b there...just tat tis moment...i really need to b strong...I noe i can cope it...u too....jia u there!!!God bless in ur study^^
~Oh,Yong lee...u wish to listen to d songs..kk...give me sumtime...later i added to d music playlist...specially for u thenXD..Thanks for drop by^^take care there~

Adrian said...

This is also my favorite songs..nice..xD

TuneList - Make your site Live