Monday, January 10, 2011

Mission...God will

Today having CDF yearly planning meeting...
hmm...
to handle a group of people...
with different age,mind,behavior and attitude...
is not an easy things...

But wat make me still keep going on...
until today...
is bcos of God...
I clearly know is for him...
Is not easy things to go through until 2day...
I do take many different step...
to keep going...

Every second when i wish to let go...
I will remind myself again...
bcos i clearly know at i am doing...

My life is keep changing...
I am keep growing...
of cos this growing come with tears,heart broke...
n of cos joy and laughter...

Today i am sad,
is not bcos of meeting...
but bcos i am sad for some member...
kinda dissapointed...
but at least i noe one day he can really awake...

Thanks for one of d member...
thanks for ur super touch msg...
in the right time...
maybe u ar d angel send by God...
Thanks for ur understanding...


Of cos i wun give up each of u...
i will appreaciate each of u...
Not my mission...
but God mission...
God love me...
n i love u guys too~

5 comments:

phoenixicav said...

Jenniher!! although i don't know who is your angel, I felt that u r my angel!!! super touch by what u have written. It is not easy to handle a group of ppl, especially unstable type of ppl as everyone is growing. Putting myself in ur shoes for a while, I will feel "fan", "wu nai" and down and even feeling of giving up. However, when I saw u wrote "because of God, I clearly it is clearly for him", I know God will feel touch too. God will give you motivation when u see no miracles. Keep moving, keep going, we surrender all our works to God, including the results too. Don't worry, I will try to be hardworking to pray for u and CDF.

【J】enniher 基恩 said...

haha...u ar d angel too~
~Thanks for ur comfort and support!!!I noe u ar stress there for ur exam...do take good care b dun stress up...will pray for u here...after exam,can activate ur FB then...haha...we will pray for u too~Jia you!!!^^

phoenixicav said...

thanks thanks. I'm not so stress yet but I really spent too much time on facebook liao la....wanna take the times that i spend on facebook to seek for other stuff.... something that waits for me to explore...especially those more lively stuff.Oh, ya, jenn, i miss eating tosei with u le.

【J】enniher 基恩 said...

haha...miss eat tosei with me?Why u suddenly feel tat way?London dun have tosei to eat?When u bek,we eat together then...guess u will be soon~^^

phoenixicav said...

I saw tosei that day i went to nottigham and it was about RM17 for one very thin tosei...dun dare to buy although i ngiam it for a long time. Miss eat tosei with u becoz u taught me alot of things. When i go back, i tell u..hehe.

TuneList - Make your site Live