Thursday, November 18, 2010

Keep running===========+

Today is 18 Nov...
wow...
time is keep running...
n i am keep chasing the time...

Yesterday take a rest...
cos is public holidays...
Give myself a space to rest...
cos i know alot of "test"...
is coming soon...

need to prepare myself well...
physically n mentally...

This sem will be end at february 2011..
chinese new year will be our study week...
for final exam...
so guess need to prepare earlier also...
after one week of CNY...
then will be final...

Next year is confirm very busy...
CDF will start to having many activity...
everythings still in planning...
will going n growing with them for 2 years...

n i will start to having my FYP 1...
need to doing research...
prepare n running for JCN event...

Jun will having my industry training...
October will having FYP 2...
If everythings going smooth...
will end my degree at january 2012...

Is so fast right...
i also can't believe...
i already study at mmu for 3years...

That day,
have a chatting with my form 5 buddy...
at durian tunggal...
n i get my answer...
is more clear now...

Keep telling ourselves...
Everyday is a brand new days...
God is always there...

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live