Friday, November 26, 2010

25/11~My First Passport...

Now is consider friday alrdy,
today i will depart to Johor at noon...
for a camp...
with my aunty,uncle n mum...
unexpected will go with them 2gether...

guess bek on sunday night...
n monday i will having exam...
==''...seriously...
haven touch yet...

My friends them will depart on saturday...
due to some of them are working...

Many things wish to share,
but now is not the right time...

Oh ya,
today get my first passport...
I never expect will have my passport...
in 21 years old...

Cos after camp end on sunday,
my uncle them wish to go singapore for one day trip...
so today went to do passport with my aunty...
n we wait there for 3 hours==""...

anyway this sem is super crazy busy...
today no time to sleep...
many things to do...
but dun have mood to do...
cos is assignment again==""...
n i am tired...
nvr get enough rest...
anyway still need to do it...

All d best everyone there~

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live