Monday, March 29, 2010

+God I Know...+



That day just get knew 2 new friend...
we discuss about job stuff..
Then suddenly we talk about religion...
cos they found out that i am catholic n part of christian too...
There wish to know more about my religion...
so we start to talk about catholic and christian...

What make me happy is...
without expectation...
have a chance to share with them about God...
about what i go through and experiencing God...
and so happy to know that they want to join...
if there is any event at church...
both of them are not melacan,
one from Ipoh,another from Johor...

One the way back,
one of them give me a call...
that she felt touching for what i share with them...
about my story...
and i know everythings is acually plan my gOD...
he want me to share with them about THE GOOD NEWS...

~Is ok that somebody not really believe about God...
about miracle...
cos everyone experiencing different things...
When u experiencing it,then u will believe it...

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live