Sunday, February 28, 2010

God Gift

God...
i might not as strong as u think...

God...
tell me what should i do...

God...
Is complicated...

God...
I am feeling tired for all this things...

I hope i can help...
I hope i can solve...
I hope i can understand...
But i need strength to keep going...

God,
u must hold me close...

Today i am a failure...
but not tomorrow...

~Tmr will be my first day serve in church in singing and worship...need to wake up at 5.30am...cos will be an early mass at 7am...Everythings praise to god,tmr will be a brand new days...cheers up!!!~

3 comments:

Liong Shun Hsiang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liong Shun Hsiang said...

i think you hav a habit of.. something ..
just like a child ask their mother why this thing.....???
and then the mother said dont worry
and the child still ask.. why?
then the mother said ..
you will never understand..
this is too complicated
you cannot help ..
i dono.. ask God
then the kid frustrated..
somehow the child is more mature than us..
and the mother ignores it..

【J】enniher 基恩 said...

haha..so deep ur sharing..ya..this few day dame busy n tired...n somethings happen too...many things still in process...i think my days will be keep going just like tat..until i graduate...this is what i call my life...

TuneList - Make your site Live