Monday, October 12, 2009

~My Mission~

Recently never update my blog..
cos last two weeks is study week...
having exam in 2 weeks time...
that is many things that i wish to share...

hmm,what i will do in this two weeks holidays...

  1. working(teaching)
  2. preparation for GUC camp(growing up camp)
  3. attend a church camp"新生命"mean "reborn"at Johor-16/10 till 18/10(coming weekend)
  4. build a christianity blog or website(my first mission),is a god purpose,i have delay it for a long time
  5. build my first internet business website or blog
  6. prepare myself for 3rd sem ,next sem i wish to aim for "Dean list"-cgpa 3.67,seem that from beginning till now i just aim for pass,from foundation till Beta 1st sem,my Cgpa just maintain 3.20,haha,every sem just d same,but this sem i dun dare to see the result,the exam seem hard for us..everyone is struggle for this exam...anyway keep going guys!!!cos everyone can make a change

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live