Sunday, September 6, 2009

Prom Nitez~

Yesterday,attend a UTEM prom night..
At Puteri Resort Ayer Keroh..
my first experience..
haha..not bad...
something like camp fire...

acualy yesterday quite worried for can't attend it...
cos friday night suddenly fall sick..
have a slightly fever..
maybe thursday just sleep for 3 hours..
waiting my leader to send presentation slide to me..
waiting till i fall asleep..
haha..
friday morning feel stress to present it..
cos not enough time to prepare it...

saturday morning..
force myself to attend marketing class...
cos wish to get mark..
although not feeling well..

coming bek staright lay on d bed..
cos relly feel want to faint down alrdy..
eye sight a bit blur n less of energy...
n feel wan to vomit..
just slightly fever..
but look serious condition...

before attend the prom nite..
take a chocolate bar to replace energy..
cos i can't take much food..
will feel wan to vomit..
take doctor medicine..
to maintain my body...
thx god,everythings is going great...n smooth at the prom nite
I and my friend do enjoy the prom nite...
thx to my friend,xin xuan,for giving me tis nice experience..
especially the dancing part...
not bad...
n congrat to her...
as a prom queen that nite...
really look charming..^^
thx to piong too...
for come a good driver that day..
cos she know that i am not in good condition...
scared i driving..haha..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!!! thanks for cuming~ deeply appreciated.. really feel sorry, u feel so unwell but still cuming to prom to support.. thanks gal!!! hope u can get well fast fast~ i pray dat God will hold u tight, take care ya~

xuan

【J】enniher 基恩 said...

hmm..is ok..no need to feel sorry..is not ur wrong k..haha..n acually myself feel excited to go..so i treat myself a bit bad only..haha..no worried..n acually i am in good condition when attend d prom...my body is recover alrdy..that mean god do hold me tight..haha..u take care too k..thx for ur care +deeply appreaciated too+ ^.~

TuneList - Make your site Live