Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ESCAPE

last two days,
one of my guy friend give me a signal that he falls in love in me...
i acually dun expects this things to happen...
i can feel it..
but if can...
i dun wish he speaks out to me...

today he asks me,
why i attrack ppl,
let ppl hav feeling with me...
then at last i reject their love...
is it very fun for girl to make the guy getting hurt in love...

he say is a very pain feeling,
and is not easy to recover...

i wish to say that,
everythings is out of our control,
sometime we don't know,
how we can fall in love with someone...
sometime we can't prevent ppl to fall in love with us...

how u wan to expect me to dun watch your eye when talking to u...
how u expect me to change my voice when talking to u...
n how u wan to expect me to treat u badly...
i wish to say sorry if i make u missunderstanding...
that is not only u will get hurt..
sometime when a girl reject a guy...
they will feel sorry n get hurt too...
so that is nobody wrong in this matter...
love is natural...

Even we can't be a life partner,
we still can be a good friend,
life wun blind without love....
cheers up friend....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"i acually dun aspects this things to happen..."

it is "expect", not aspect.
who is tat guy btw?
ask him dun be stupid la.

【J】enniher 基恩 said...

haha..i know who are u...
hmmm...sorry..this is private n confidential...
haha..thx 4 informing that,sifu..haha...
love is blind,can't say he is stupid...cos love sometime can really make a ppl lost d way..keke..

TuneList - Make your site Live