Tuesday, June 16, 2009

JUST BCOS OF U..MY GOD..JESUS CHRIST

JESUS CHRIST Pictures, Images and Photos
When I small..
i like to share wit u my story..
my father..JESUS..
my mother..MARY....
sitting there alone..
n chat wit both of u..

When i walk...
kicking the small stone in front of me...
i know u will be there for me..
leading every path that i take...
cos u tell me tat"i will lighten your way"..

When i going for a match...
u strengthen me..
by telling me...
"dun worry,i will protect u and make u strong"

When i feel nervous and fears..
u make me brave..
cos u tell me that...
"dun be afraid,I am with u"

When i feel...
i have a gap with U...
and U send a helper for me..
bring me to a new home..
guide me to the christianity...

When i feel lost..
wish to leave the christianity...
u catch and hold my hand...
In my worship,
u show each of their image...
each of their care..
and each of their special way...
and it touched me...
i will stand here forever more..

U show me amazing things...
"U turn the red light to green light"
"U make impossible to possible"
"U make off to On"
"U make No to Yes"
"U make dead to alive"

JUST BCOS U LOVE ME...

"CARRY THE CROSS AND FOLLOW ME"

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live