Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mission trip 19/3-22/3

This is the first time i am joining mission trip,
is a Christian fellowship,
to Kangar,Kedah..
and the mission is to spread the God news..
acually i never plan to join at first,
due to i having marketing exam on 21...
but suddenly my heart telling me that give it a try..
without unplanned that day,
i went to d lecturer room,
before this i went to meet him for 3 times to pass up the assignment,
but he always not around the office...
is quite hard to meet him..
but tat day,
i telling myself that if my lecturer is not around d office,
then i will give up d trip..
but if God want me to go..
i know sure he will do something..
n is really amazing..
the lecturer is there..
n he approved me to extend my exam..
he says should b no problem,
no worried,just go ahead...
only that my exam will be more tough than others..
but i am sure,
with God blessing..i can do it well...
it looks like everything is in God plan..
but i am happy that this trip we successfully
save 100+ ppl..
they accept Christ as their saviour..
n i think that is one of a meaningful things in my life..

No comments:

TuneList - Make your site Live