Monday, March 9, 2009

JAPANESE CULTURE NIGHT 7/3

Yesterday having a great event at mmu..
Japanese Culture Night..
i am taking part for d drama performance..
Yesterday is also my mum birthday..
and tat is d first time i invite my mum to watch my performance..
before this if i having any performance or taekwondo competition..
i will called my mum better dun come n watch it..haha
bcos i scared tat it might make me feel more stress or shy to perform well..
but yesterday is different..
cos is her special day..
so i bought ticket n invite her come n watch it..
so i think tat is the best gift she received from me..

In the drama,i act as a creature..
called Tanuki..
is a cute n pity dog..
no dialog..
just do d dog sound..
act funny n pity..
n i think yesterday i really look crazy..
cos after i finish my drama..
then i just go up d stage..
n kacau others ppl performance..haha
acually just wish to entertained d audience..
n d ppl just keep laughing there..
after i reach home..
my mum just can't stop laughing at me..
say tat i look like d dog at our home..
look so naughty..=.="
hahaha...
but i do enjoy it..

Japanese Passion week..
is really a great event..
having good planning n organisation..
wish to thx to all d committee member..
thx to our drama leader..
Shu Meei n Joyce..
cos i noe they put lots of effort on it..
n of cos thx to everyone who come n watch it..
n thx to my friend..Shu Yi..for her encouragement msg..
cos tat time i feel so nervous,
n her msg make me feel more better n calm..thx alot
Thx God..yesterday is a blessing day..^^
TuneList - Make your site Live